Wednesday, July 25, 2012

A New Blog

I've been blogging for several years now and absolutely LOVE it! It's so therapeutic and helps me to keep up with all the exciting things going on in my life...especially now that I have a little one.
My desire to start a second blog came from all the awesome elementary blogs I found while desperately searching for ones related to middle school. There are some amazing blogs out there with great ideas for teaching little kiddies but very few blogs targeted to upper grade teachers. My plan for this one is to document pictures, lesson ideas, bulletin boards, and all the other fun things that happen in a middle school classroom.
Hopefully you will be able to gain some inspiration from the ideas and pictures posted here. We don't start school for another 7 weeks but I'll try to post some summer projects I've been working on before then.


No comments:

Post a Comment